MEMBERS GET MORE
Founded as a nonprofit organization in 1990, World Music/CRASHarts answers a need for cultural programming that offers a contemporary picture of today’s global community. A World Music/CRASHarts membership connects you to this world of cultural exploration through bold and adventurous performances of music and dance.
Valid for one full year, your tax-deductible membership supports our nonprofit work and ensures that we remain a vital part of greater Boston's cultural landscape.
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE*
• Exemption from service fees* (nonmembers pay a $4 service fee per ticket)
• Ticket exchange privileges (if tickets are returned two business days prior to concert for another concert within current season)
• Ticket discounts on select concerts
• Advance notice of concerts and access to tickets before the general public
All memberships are tax-deductible and valid for one full year
*When ordering tickets in advance through World Music/CRASHarts
FRIENDS of WORLD MUSIC/CRASHarts
World Music/CRASHarts Friends provide vital support for the programs, mission, and nonprofit work that our tickets sales alone do not cover.
All benefits listed above
A special membership for patrons, ages 21-40. CRASHer members receive all benefits listed above.
Please see CRASHers page for more information >>
All Contributer benefits plus
• Wait-list privileges for sold-out concerts
• Invitations to exclusive receptions
• Acknowldgement in season program book
All Supporter benefits plus
• 2 VIP tickets to annual members' concert and reception
Annual Members' VIP Concert
Patron-level members and above ($250+) receive 2 FREE VIP TICKETS to
Ballaké Sissoko & Vincent Ségal
and an invitation to a preperformance reception as a membership benefit.
Saturday, March 4
All Patron benefits plus
• VIP ticket service for premium seats (up to 24 hours before a concert)
PARTNERS of WORLD MUSIC/CRASHarts
World Music/CRASHarts Partners join a community of leadership supporters who are invested in the success and future of World Music/CRASHarts.
All Benefactor benefits plus
• 2 pairs of tickets to the concert(s) of your choice (4 tickets total)
• 2 complimentary passes to select master class with artist
• Exclusive invitations to leadership events
All Partner benefits plus
• Cosponsorship of a selected concert
• Title page recognition in the sponsored concert program
• Recognition from stage prior to sponsored concert
• 8 tickets to sponsored concert or selection of concerts (12 tickets total)
All Sponsor benefits plus
• Recognition in published material and electronic media related to sponsored concert
• Opportunity to meet sponsored artist backstage or invitation to private rehearsals (based on artist’s availability with advance request)
• 12 additional concert tickets to sponsored concert or selection of concerts (20 tickets total)
Director’s Circle $10,000+
All Producer benefits plus
• A custom-designed benefits package to meet your personal concert-attending needs
For information on Corporate Sponsorship for the season or selected concerts, please contact Cheryl Weber, Director of Development at email@example.com or 617-876-4275